John 6:53-64

"Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him ... Does this shock you? ... But there are some of you who do not believe."

John 6:53-64

Friday 11 March 2011

Earthquake and tsunami in Japan

The major earthquake and tsunami left hundreds dead..Looking at the photos on the devastating effect of the natural calamity brings one to think how fragile life is and how transient the material possession can be.

Ash Wednesday has just passed this week - "to ashes we will become, from ashes we will rise". Let's pray for the people of Japan that those who have lost their loved ones, with our good Lord embracing and comforting them in His arms.

God be with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment